The easiest and most popular way to earn free Litecoin is through a Litecoin faucet. A faucet is a website or an application that gives users free Crypto coins for completing simple tasks. These tasks are usually easy tasks like completing some captchas, viewing adverts, or playing simple games.
How Do Litecoin (LTC) Faucets Work?
Litecoin (LTC) is one of the first altcoins. Created by former Google engineer Charlie Lee in 2011, its blockchain was developed based on Bitcoin’s open-source codes.
After completing the microtasks, the Litecoin (LTC) Faucets will reward you with a small amount of Litecoin (Lithoshi). Litoshi is the smallest unit of Litecoin and 1 Lithoshi is equivalent to 0.000000001 Litecoin.
There are various Litecoin faucets out there, many of them being scam faucets. Before you choose a faucet platform, make sure it’s legit. Here, we will highlight a few of the most popular and reputable ones.
For Litecoin, the same concept applies as well; a Litecoin faucet is an app or website that helps you earn free Litecoin from accomplishing various easy requirements such as answering surveys and watching video ads.
Is Litecoin (LTC) Faucet Safe?
Yes and No. There are many scam sites out there that claim to pay free litecoin but they don’t really pay. However, the Litecoin faucets that we listed in this article will pay you litecoin in return for the simple tasks you do.
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that was created to improve verification time for transactions. Litecoin is often seen as a complement to Bitcoin, as they share similar attributes. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is designed to have a limited supply of LTC mined (84 million, versus Bitcoin’s 21 million). It also shares a common form of mining (proof-of-work) that allows anyone to mine Litecoin and add blocks to its blockchain. Unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin has a newer algorithm, and it has a faster transaction speed.
Common Types of Rewards in Litecoin (LTC) Faucets
- Loyalty Rewards: These are the rewards that the user gets once a day for visiting the faucet at least once a day.
- Referral Rewards: This is set up to reward users for referring new users to the faucet. For each referral, users get a percentage point and will continue to accumulate.
- Mystery Rewards: This is a reward that shows up unexpectedly, usually at the bottom of the page when users try to claim free Litecoin (LTC). Its content is not revealed until it is time for the faucet to dispense it so users do not usually know what to expect.
- Offer Rewards: These are special rewards that users can earn by completing offers and surveys from several options. The more offers are completed, the more a user can potentially earn.
- Mining Rewards: This is kind of a 100% bonus when the faucet uses a user’s computer for a Proof-of-Work process that mines Litecoin (LTC). It is calculated based on how much processing power the user has contributed.
Pros of Litecoin (LTC) Faucets
- The main advantage of Litecoin (LTC) faucets is pretty clear – free coins.
- Most Litecoin (LTC) Faucets platforms let you choose the tasks you’d like to complete, and the instructions tend to be straightforward.
- Anyone can earn 24/7 on faucets. (advertising and special daily promotions aside)
- 2FA protection for accounts are possible when using the Rotators and some faucets.
Cons of Litecoin (LTC) Faucets
- Watching ads and completing quizzes might get tiresome quickly
- Some Litecoin (LTC) faucets are not verified or safe.
- Needs effective planning to earn a reasonable income.
- Careful for the paid to click links (PTC) Some ads are of an adult nature and others are flagged by ANTI MALWAREBYTES as dangerous, and others are blocked by AVG for trying to install dangerous software.
How to Choose a Good Litecoin (LTC) Faucet?
Since it is been established how faucets work, it is necessary for one to understand that not all faucets provide all the coins. Most faucets are dedicated to one cryptocurrency, but recent innovations have also given birth to multi-coin faucets. While there are so many faucets available, the following article tries to focus on top Litecoin faucets.
- Claim Amount: One of the most important factors when looking to make money is the actual sum you can earn. Each time you use a BTC faucet, you should check the claim amount to estimate your potential earnings. As a rule of thumb, the more complex a task is, the more Litecoin (LTC) you can get.
- Timer: Each Litecoin (LTC) faucet features its own timer that refreshes in certain periods, which can range from a few minutes to several days.
- Withdrawal Method: Litecoin (LTC) faucets usually distribute rewards via standard Litecoin (LTC) wallets (they keep your funds in micro wallets until reaching a certain threshold).
- Minimum Withdrawal: Since service providers have to pay transaction fees after each crypto payment, they set minimum withdrawal amounts to save money on transfer costs.
- Referral Fee: Many Litecoin (LTC) faucets feature their own referral programs that allow you to earn a commission in exchange for inviting other users to the platform.
- Reputation: While there are many legitimate Litecoin (LTC) faucets on the market, some are operated by fraudsters. For that reason, it’s crucial to choose a reputable provider that NEVER asks you to provide sensitive personal data or deposit cryptocurrency in order to earn money.
Litecoin (LTC) Faucet Alternatives
For many Litecoin (LTC) faucet users, you will find that more and more crypto faucet websites add various tasks to let users earn crypto coins. So as to many Litecoin (LTC) faucets. Also, there are many sites that do not support faucets but provide users with other ways to earn Litecoin (LTC). Have a look at the most common ones.
- Litecoin (LTC) Faucets: Filling a CAPTCHA is the most common way for users to earn free Litecoin (LTC). It usually refreshes at specific intervals, mostly minutes or a few hours. Some faucets have shorter breaks. Moreover, the balance you leave on their site starts earning interest once you meet the minimum threshold.
- Litecoin (LTC) GameFi: Multiple online Blockchain-based games allow earning free Litecoin (LTC). There are certainly many poker or casino games that offer sign-up, welcome, loyalty, deposit, withdrawal, and other types of bonuses in the form of free Litecoin (LTC) as long as you spend money on them.
- PTC Ads & Short Links: Most Litecoin (LTC) faucets let you earn crypto by interacting with ads and using short links.
- Referral Programs: There are thousands of affiliate programs that can help you win free Litecoin (LTC). The best affiliate marketing work is if you have a busy website and can generate huge traffic.
Best Litecoin (LTC) Faucet Options 2022
- Autofaucet Dutchycorp Final Faucet – Short link + Quotation + Dutchy roll + PTC wall + Surfing ads
- BitPaye – View PTC Ads + Short Link + Offerwall + Faucets
- BtcAdv – Surf Ads + Short Link + Lottery + Offer Wall + Faucet
- AutoFaucet – Task + Mining +Game
Litecoin (LTC) faucets, in general, have been monumental in spreading cryptocurrency awareness; serving as outlets for free cryptocurrency, faucets have arguably assisted in the mainstream growth of Litecoin (LTC) in today’s society. While they might appear suspicious at first and there are in fact faucets that are illegitimate, they are real, functional ways to get free Litecoin (LTC). It’s just that in any case, doing proper diligence and having the ability to deduct real from fake faucets is essential.